Oxygen Absorbers for food storage
Oxygen absorbers perform their action though a chemical reaction process. This capsule turns to a light blue color when a packet is opened.
The oxygen supports the growth of bacteria, fungi, odors, and causes changes in the color of packaged foods. Thus, the food safe pouches are placed on the foods; they will not harm the food by reducing the aerobic environment to 0% oxygen and aerobic bacteria are unable to grow in this environment.
All absorber packets are used within 10-15 minutes for an extra margin of safety after opening the package, so as any absorber packets that will not be used within approximately 15 minutes. Each packet measures approximately 2.25″ x 3″ x 1/8″.
The Number Of Oxygen Absorbers Is Required A Number Of Factors:
- The volume of the packaging container.
- The altitude & dimension of the packaging.
- By doing this match, you can perceive that one 500cc absorber is easily doing the job.
- The number of packaging materials.
- Void space of the container.